Thursday, November 14, 2013

Social Media Trends for 2014

As my blog come to a close, so does the year 2013...well, at least we're in the ballpark of the year ending. Since, I've drooled over social media in all my other posts, I want to leave you guys with some trends to look out for in 2014. I've made it quite apparent that I love infographics, so here's another one coming your way via Twin Engine: 

 

This is not goodbye!

  

It's been real. It's been fun, but lets be honest, it hasn't been real fun. Hey, I'm just being honest. Thanks for baring with me and I hope you learned a thing or two from my posts. Maybe if you're lucky, my exit from the blogosphere will only be temporary.  Okay, so I kinda enjoyed it.  Stay classy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.